Hip Replacement Surgeons In Gurgaon have all encompassing expertise, as a result of performing chiliads of total and partial hip replacements and other rejuvenative procedures per year. Our operating rooms for hip replacements in Gurgaon are outfitted with the latest medical innovations, such as laminar airflow systems to reduce the risk of infection during hip replacement surgery.
The required hospitalization is decreasing for patients undergoing Hip Replacement In Gurgaon, with patients encouraged to return to a normal routine as soon as possible. New minimally invasive hip replacement procedures have reduced the recovery time even more. Rapid recoveries for hip replacement surgery patients are facilitated by orthopedic physical therapists and social services experts who provide post-operative help at home. Hospitalization is only 2 to 3 days in most cases.
What brings a hip to the point of needing extensive surgical repair? The division’s Hip Replacement Surgeons in Gurgaon see patients with a range of different histories, including adults with:
- Osteoarthritis, which, with age, can erode the hip’s structural integrity.
- Rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
- Osteonecrosis, a bone disease that results in loss of blood supply to the end of the bone.
- Post-traumatic arthritis due to conditions such as fractures and dislocations.
- Failed or infected hip replacements from prior procedures, which often require revision surgery.
Without the full and unpainful use of the hip joint, walking and the normal routines of daily life are austerely limited. Our hip replacement surgeons restore movement through such medical advances as:
- Total and partial hip replacement. Minimally invasive and open techniques used. These procedures furbish up the quality of life to people affected by a badly impairment hip, with 95 out of 100% of hip replacements lasting 20 years or longer.
- Hip resurfacing is some other option for patients demanding the hip replacement. Hip resurfacing is similar to total hip replacement, excluding the “ball” at the top of the femur is not taken away, but reshaped and fitted with a metal cap. The damaged “socket” side of the hip joint is replaced, as in a total hip replacement.
- This procedure is performed when realignment of the hip is necessary, such as in some cases of osteoarthritis and congenital deformity
Hip replacement is a surgical procedure of removing painful and stiff hip joint and replacing with an artificial joint often made up of metal and plastic components. The surgeons first recommend some medications to the patient and when nothing seems to be working, then the patient is advised to undergo the hip replacement surgery in Gurgaon, Delhi as this is the best treatment solution to provide adequate pain relief. The surgery can be performed traditionally or by using minimally-invasive technique; however, the only difference between both the techniques is the size of the incision. Basically, the joint is a ball and socket joint where a ball is the top of the thighbone (femur) and the socket is a “cup-shaped” part of the pelvis that is called the acetabulum. Therefore, depending on the condition and severeness of the pain, the doctors can recommend surgery from their surgical options.
- Arthroscopy – This is a surgical technique which involves small incisions to fix the damaged soft tissues around the joints and remove broken and free-floating cartilage pieces. With Arthroscopy, the pain is often reduced to the extent immediately and improves range of motion and other symptoms.
- Joint resurfacing – Patients recommended for joint resurfacing tends to have a low risk of dislocation and the patient can soon return to his routine activities after the treatment. Resurfacing is a different form of surgery in which the original ball and socket of the thigh bone are resurfaced instead of replacing the hip joint with artificial metal and plastic component.
Who is the right candidate for the hip replacement in Gurgaon, Delhi?
The surgeons state that the replacement surgeries are most commonly performed due to the gradually deteriorating of severe arthritis in the hip joint. However, the most common type of arthritis that leans towards the replacement surgery is Degenerative arthritis. This is generally observed due to the factors like aging, congenital abnormality or prior trauma of the hip joint. Moreover, there are many other conditions that may require hip replacement surgery in Gurgaon, Delhi includes bony fracture, rheumatoid arthritis, and death of the bone. The bone necrosis can occur because of the fracture of the hip, chronic use of drugs like prednisone and prednisolone, alcoholism, and general diseases like lupus erythematosus.
Hence, the prime objective of the surgeons to advise the surgical procedure is to increase muscle strength, eliminate the pain and stiffness, prevent the new joint from injury or damage, and increase the blood circulation and overall fitness.